My name is Jordan and I look like this:
I am a 20 year old English major with a concentration in Creative Writing at Indiana University. I’m so proud of my nerdfighter status. I also never know what to say about myself when I do these sorts of things, so I’m sorry if this sucks. haha. I am a giant Harry Potter fan, and have been since I was little. I’m Pottermore sorted Ravenclaw which is spot-on, in my opinion. I am proud to be a part of the Harry Potter generation. I dont think the magic will ever end :]
I am the biggest Anglophile that I know in real life. I love British television shows! Skins, Misfits, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Torchwood- the list keeps growing! Everything’s so good! I want to visit the UK so badly, it’s definitely on my bucket list.
This fall I’ll be attending Indiana University and I’ll be honest, I’m a little nervous. It’ll be my third university and I can’t help but feel it’s too late to have the “college experience” I was expecting. It is, however, my dream school. I am in love with Bloomington and it’s always felt like home to me.
I still don’t have a career figured out. Ideally, I’d like to write novels but I’d be very interested in working in publishing or writing for a magazine. I just don’t know. I think I have promising talent as far as poetry concerned and I’m working on screenwriting. I don’t think I could screenwrite professionally by myself, but I could definitely do it for fun or with a partner.
Everyone always said that when you meet the right person, you would just know. What they didn’t tell me was that that epiphany would burst within me, an exhilarating sensation of finding home at long last. I feel deeply grateful to have found my soulmate. I’m the luckiest girl in the whole world.
Josh is an IU Alum, and we’re trying to get me graduated as soon as possible so we can move forward with our incredibly wonderfully relationship. I legitimately cannot wait and would love for the next two years to fly by. I will cherish them, but I’m ready for bigger and better things.
And that is probably a bunch of stuff you don’t care about! Thanks for reading!
Feel free to ask me anything, I have lots of opinions but I’ve also been told I’m a great listener/give great advice, so hit me up!
LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Jordan
- Eye Color: gree
- Hair Style/Color: not blonde enough, not long enough
- Height: 5’7?
- Clothing style: I wear a lot of dresses and tights with combat boots
- Best physical feature: eyes, probably.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: spiders, heights, failure
- Your guilty pleasure: musicals, tv shows, make up
- Ambitions for the future: getting married, not being a failure
- Your first thoughts waking up: errrgahrermff
- What you think about most: love, daydreams, stories,
- What you think about before bed: I try to clear my head
- You think your best quality is: I’m a really good listener/advice giver
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single dates. I’m an adult, no group hangs please
- To be loved or respected: respected
- Beauty or brains: brains.
- Dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: yes
- Believe in yourself: yes
- Believe in love: absolutely.
- Want someone: I have my someone ♥
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes I love it soooo much
- Done drugs: never
- Changed who you were to fit in: often
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: red
- Favorite animal: horses, foxes
- Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge
- Favorite game: Killer Bunnies
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: august 11
- How old will you be: 22
- Age you lost your virginity: 19
- Does age matter: a bit
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY
- Best personality: funny, sensitive, creative, caring, affectionate, thoughtful
- Best eye color: green
- Best hair color: hair is hair, but Josh’s is the best
- Best thing to do with a partner: It doesn’t matter WHAT you do, it matters WHO you do it with.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: Joshua
- I feel: tired
- I hide: feelings a lot.
- I miss: travelling
- I wish: could fastforward through school